What is Organic Certification?
All Certified Organic operations must develop and submit an Organic System Plan and successfully complete an organic certification inspection annually.
Working with MCIA Organic Services through the certification process connects you with a:
- Client focused, highly-trained staff that provides ongoing support and resources
- Team that guides you through all NOP decisions and rule changes
- A widely-recognized and trusted organic seal
Want to be Certified Organic?
To get started, click on the scope below that best describes your operation:
- Handlers and Processor
- Food processing facilities
- Food retailers
- Seed conditioning facilities
- Grain handling facilities
- Contract packing operations
- Livestock Producer
- Crop Producer
- Vegetables, fruits
- Field crops
- Nursery stock and seedlings
- Wild Crop Producer
- Maple syrup
- Wild-collected fruits, nuts, and other plant products
Contact MCIA Organic Services today. We will guide you through the organic certification process.